At any time after you enroll and start contributing to the Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan (AHRP), you have access to your account and can:
- Change the amount you’re contributing
- Change how the money is invested (for example, transfer a balance from one fund to another)
- View balances and fund performance and investment returns
- Take a loan or withdrawal
- Update your personal information
How to Make Changes or Requests
To make contribution or investment changes to your AHRP account 24 hours a day and seven days a week, log on to your account. Then view the Savings and Investment menu and choose the “Change Contributions” or “Change Investments” links.
Or, you can call the AHRP Retirement Center at 1-800-730-AHRP (1-800-730-2477). Representatives are available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.