AHRP Regional Representatives
If your employer participates in the Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan (AHRP), you can meet with an AHRP representative one-on-one at your work location.
AHRP representatives are familiar with how the plan works and can answer your questions. They can also help you:
- Enroll so that you can contribute to the plan;
- Change your contributions;
- Understand the difference between before-tax and Roth (after-tax) contributions;
- Reallocate how your contributions are invested;
- Roll over balances to or from the AHRP; and
- Project retirement income (from both the AHRP and the SDA-Hospital Retirement Plan).
AHRP Retirement Center
To get answers to your questions about the Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan (AHRP) or to enroll so that you can start saving, call the AHRP Retirement Center at 1-800-730-AHRP
Representatives are available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.